Please visit this link > Where We Deliver. to check where we deliver to.
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, please return it in a saleable condition undamaged, with original packaging and any tags or labels left intact within 14 days of receipt
Please note: The return delivery costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the item is deemed faulty upon inspection. If you have purchased more than one item, a relative proportion of the delivery cost will be refunded.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, washed/tumble dried or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Underwear items are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Hosiery items will only be accepted if in the original packaging and unworn.
How to return an item:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to log your return and we will give you the best address to ship to based on where you are.
2. Repackage the item in a saleable condition and include a copy of the original invoice and your reason for your returning.
3. Take your return package to a Post Office counter or a courier of your own choice
5. Obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office or courier; this will act as your proof of return. We recommend that you use a recorded and trackable delivery service for your peace of mind.
6. Once we receive your return we will confirm this to you by email within 72 hours, we will process your refund within 14 days.
1. If you wish to exchange an item we ask that you follow the above process (Returns Process) to return the item and place a new order on our website.
2. If the Product is defective, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund or replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund or replacement due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the defective Product.
3. Products returned by you because of a defect will either be replaced or refunded in full, including a refund of the reasonable cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
4. If you have requested an exchange this is subject to that item being in stock at the time we receive the original product back, a re-postage fee will be applicable for any exchanges sent out, this will be charged to the same card used for the original purchase unless you specify otherwise unless we are at fault (see point 1).
5. For exchanges outside of the UK Mainland, the customer will be responsible for ALL delivery costs, including the re-postage. Once we receive your return we will confirm this to you by email within 72 hours, we will process your exchange within 14 days (see point 1).
1. The returned item is the customer’s responsibility until it is received by us; as a result we suggest sending returns via Recorded Delivery so if the parcel gets lost it can be traced. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession.
2. The return delivery costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the item is deemed faulty upon inspection.
3. Any discounts/promotions given may be reversed if your remaining order value does not meet the discount/promotion criteria (excluding delivery).
Visit our full Terms and Conditions page for more information regarding Returns or Contact Us if you have any specific Returns enquiry by using our ‘Contact Us’ link above.